Polk Virtual Franchise
Enrolling in Polk Virtual School
Registration for Fall 2019 opens April 15, deadline for registration is July 19, 2019.
- Download, fill out enrollment packet; complete Student Entry Form and Medical Form noted below. Do one of the following:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 863-665-5272
- Drop it off at 900 Lowry Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33801 between 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Receive confirmation paperwork is complete
New Enrolling Students
- Download, fill out enrollment packet; complete Student Entry Form and Medical Form noted below. Gather listed documents.
- Email email@example.com or call 863-665-4538 to schedule a registration appointment
- Bring all paperwork and documents to scheduled appointment
- Schedule and attend Information session with Polk Virtual teachers
- Receive new enrollment confirmation
- Attend back to school orientation (date/time TBA)
Instructions for Student Registration
You will be able to request courses as you are creating your account. Once you have selected your courses, your guardian and guidance counselor will have to complete the approval process using his/her username and password. Note: Full Time virtual students do not sign up for courses. Simply click on the backpack and call our office once the account has been created and Polk Virtual School will set up all of the courses.
Instructions for the Guardian Registration/Account Set-up
- Once the student account is created, you will use the student login information to create the parent login and be able to approve courses and check course progress.
Instructions for Guardian Approval
- Click on the “Login” button to log into your PVS/FLVS account. The PVS/FLVS application will open in a new window.
- Enter username and password into the appropriately labeled boxes in the center of the screen
- Select the ‘approve’ or ‘drop’ button for each of the courses listed for the student